Gumroad Store + TeamUltimate Template

Hi, everyone! 

 

I decided to create a Gumroad store. Some people were asking me to share .psd files with smart layers, .fbx 3d models, and .png templates of my designs. Since I mostly use Marvelous Designer, I don't really use those type of files (apart from the 3d models), but decided to try adapting my MD templates to a editable psd format with smart layers. It took quite some time, so I decided to put those files up for sale on Gumroad. Because this is my first time selling these, I really had no idea on how much to charge, but researched other websites and decided to charge the prices you are seeing below, which are way way cheaper than those website - but then again, they're way more experienced in this than I am, so they probably show better results. Let me know what you think about the prices (I'm really open to changes on that aspect).

 

The first template for sale is one inspired by the Puma TeamULTIMATE teamwear I posted a while ago.


Of course, if you have any suggestion, you can comment below or send me an e-mail at designsbycorinth@gmail.com


Oh, and don't worry, I still plan to keep sharing .zPrj files (MD and Clo3d) for free. :)


Cheers


Link to my Gumroad store: https://gumroad.com/designsbycorinth

 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments